Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The first of the Israel updates

We arrived last night but I can't find my computer charger so I'm typing on my roommates Harris's computer.  He seems like a good guy like all my roomies.  The people here are generally fantastic and I already love them.

Despite all the warnings about the OSRUI kids, they seem nice too.  Guess all is well at the start?  We'll see how it develops.  Staff seems really reasonable and I'm sort of a kiss ass but I suppose it's best to be on their good sides.

Nothing much to report so far really, just doing the same old in the New Old Land.

Don't worry Cra-Cra, I haven't broken any hearts yet and don't plan on it.

I do miss home, my friends, and my board, but once this show really gets on the road, well, we'll see.  Also, I want to leave here fluent (or close) in Hebrew.  That's going to take a lot of work.  If not, I want to work on it when I get home.  I need to crack this language.

I want to write more, but don't really know what to say.  Flying sucks, etc. etc. But that's all so minor.

We're in Israel.  We are Israel.  This is the way it should be.  Yofi.

2 comments:

Elaina Marshalek said...

WRITE MORE
i miss you
and by the way the next week will be your most relaxing week so take advantage of your no classes

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.